Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chop Salad

Photobucket

Here's another one of the wonderful lunches my mom made for me last week. Yes, it is just salad. Who needs a recipe for a salad right?! It seems so simple and obvious, but it's a great meal and I feel everyone should know how to make it! My hubby even eats these because you put whatever you want on them making it your perfect salad!
I also realize these look giant. They were! I ate half for lunch and then the other half the next day.

Ingredients: (most organic)
Romaine Lettuce
Avocado
Bacon
Black olive
Hard boiled eggs
Carrots
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Cucumber
Candied almonds
and a Hawaiian bread roll for the side

I went with a balsamic vinaigrette but you can use whatever dressing your little heart desires! Eating veggies does not need to be boring! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment