Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Agaci
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW
Earrings: ?? Gift
Charm Bracelet, Ring, and Necklace: Tiffanys & CO

After a week of taking it easy, and not wearing anything but sweatpants it was so nice to wear a dress! I love this maxi dress because it is short! By that I mean I don't have to wear heels with it. (Most of my maxi dresses require 3-5 inch heels so I don't trip over the material.)
We had Easter in the morning with my hubby's side of the family with lots of yummy food and a egg hunt. From there we went to a second party with my side of the family with more yummy food, a desert competition, and another egg hunt/kite flying/bubble blowing/baseball playing party! It was a wonderful day and this dress was the perfect pick. My feet were not tired by the end, I ate all I wanted (hey, there's no waistband in a dress!), and it was still casually dressy enough for both parties! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their families! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment