Friday, April 22, 2011

Cozy flats

Photobucket

I'm not much of a flats wearer, but lets be honest, some days flats just work better! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law wanted to make me feel better after my injection and got me these beautiful shoes! I love the color and texture on the toe, and check out the inside.....so cute!!! Beauty aside, they are so cozy!!! Forget breaking them in, I walked around in these for 5 hours the first day wearing them and it was like wearing slippers!!! I kinda want them in every color now!!! Thanks Kaitlyn and Mafer for thinking of me! I am lucky to have you two in my life!

Rocket Dog Shoes: DSW $34.95

Oh, and I'm getting another injection next Friday so if anyone wants to cook for me or buy me things, it really does seem to make me feel better!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment