Thursday, April 14, 2011

Erin Christine at SoHo Apple

The other night, I stopped by the Apple Store in SoHo (downtown New York). I went with the intentions to see Erin Christine was perform live, and it was free to enjoy for the public! If you don't know her, her overall sound reminds me of a blend of Lights and JoJo. (By the way, Lights is one of my favorite artists - so I do recommend to check them both out!) Her music style I would describe it as a mix of r&b, pop, and soul. Erin Christine is incredibly talented; not only she can belt out a song, but she can easily stroke those keys on the piano.
She performed a few songs, most of them with the support of her band. She had even co-written a song with John Legend, which sounded amazing. Her current single is called, "Say", but my favorite song of the night was "Naked".
After the show, I was able to meet her. Erin Christine is so sweet; she was very approachable and open to meeting those in the audience. She was down-to-earth and such a delight! Unfortunately, I didn't get a great photo with her - my cousin took two blurry photos & below was the best out of the two :(
Below is a High Quality video of Erin Christine performing her single, "Say", live at the Apple Store. I uploaded it from my personal Facebook account, but I set it so everyone can view this particular video. Just click the image to direct you to the video :)

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment