Thursday, April 28, 2011

Urbanog.com

Okay, so up until Tuesday I had NEVER heard of Urbanog.com! I was venting on my Facebook page that Modcloth was out of every dress that I wanted and Chelsea Harmon (a Stilettos and Diaper Bags reader) told me to check out lulus.com and urbanog.com. Now I love Lulus! That beautiful cobalt blue dress of mine is from there, but I had never heard of the other site and she said it has a lot of similar items as Modcloth and for cheaper. You have my attention Chelsea!!!! So naturally I clicked on through.
It's wonderful! I ordered 2 skirts and 2 pair of sandals (and spent under $75)! I'm so excited I found out about this site I had to share it with you!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. They really do have some great items for even better prices!!
Happy shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment