Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Allison Izu Jeans

I recently was sent a pair of Allison Izu Jeans. What I love about her focus is that she designs specifically for women under 5'6", which is absolutely perfect for someone like me who's 5'2". She designs the jeans by altering the waist-hip-knee-ankle ratio so that someone who's short like me can still have that long, lean look while wearing them.

Below are some photos of me wearing these amazing, comfortable jeans. The fit is great; they almost feel like jeggings. These jeans were still a bit long for me as you can see they still scrunch up a bit on the bottom, but since these are skinny jean openings, it doesn't bother me at all. From the side view, you can see that when I unzip the pocket, it reveals a cool print lining inside!





On her website, she offers not only jeans but shorts, skirts, capris, and tops as well.

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment