Friday, July 15, 2011

LoveSac "Phur" Slippers

I was recently sent some super comfy slippers from LoveSac, an alternative furniture company. They offer amazing pillows, blankets, sacks (sort of like bean bags), and even darling kid chairs.

Well wearing the creme "phur" slippers, it honestly feels like I'm walking on pillows. There's extra material to cover your heel, so it's not like you're just slipping them on flat; it definitely helps stay on your feet so it's not like you're walking in flip flops. They're also made out of hypo-allergenic polyester knit that is supposed to be surprisingly durable.
They feel like heaven, especially after standing all day at work or running errands. The slippers come in creme and green, and for a price of $49, it's not bad at all!

Also, I apologize I haven't been able to visit & comment back your blogs lately; I've been so busy! Will be visiting each of your blogs soon! :)

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment