Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crystal Light: Flavor over Fizz Challenge

So, I've stopped drinking soda regularly for awhile now. But I do admit, I drink it on occasions. Especially that it's hot out now, it's pretty hard to resist a cold glass of Coke. Well, I've received some Crystal Light drink packets & I'm taking part of their Flavor over Fizz challenge by replacing my sodas with Crystal Light. This wasn't my first time having Crystal Light -- I've actually preferred it among the other drink mixes out there so I was glad to be sent some!

It's so easy to make by just stirring in water, and it's great for taking it on the go in a water bottle. They have many flavors including the green tea raspberry, iced tea peach, lemonade, and wild strawberry. Personally, I like having it in a glass while relaxing at home & blogging.

Another part of the challenge was optional, but I thought it was pretty fun to do. I just had to show you all how I "dress up" my drink. I was sent a few colorful straws, some colored string, and a bunch of their flavors.

I decided to use the green tea raspberry in a glass mixed with cold, refreshing water. Used a pink string & a pink straw to match the pink flowers on a branch (which I have at home on display). And it also tasted so good!




*No monetary compensation was provided by Crystal Light or Glam Media for this post. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Crystal Light.



Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment