Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Storytelling in 30 Photos: 5


#5. an old picture of myself
That was me during the days when I was in high school (which is about 3-4 years ago). I wore gray contacts all the time, and now I only wear them for special occasions. (Only because the brand I typically use is getting discontinued, so I'm searching for a replacement brand.)

Blue is still my favorite color, and I wish I could get my hair like that again, haha.






However, I have gone through many, many looks!

I've had my hair dyed a lighter brown. My natural hair color is a very dark brown, but I have also dyed my hair jet black. I've chopped it all off once and had short hair for awhile, and yes I've also had leopard spots self-dyed in my hair - I didn't want extensions, so I did it to my real hair. (See? Got 'em years before Snooki, haha!)



Oh, those MySpace days when all we did was take pictures of ourselves!

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment