Thursday, July 28, 2011

Floral and Lace

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top:Free People
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Lace Bandeau: Target
Sunnys: Modcloth
Bracelet: Express
Heart Ring: Jewelmint
Gold Ring: Kohls
Leaf Necklace: Forever 21
Charm necklace: Self made

I just love this top! The floral print, the lace around the neck, the uneven bottom, the razor back...what's not to love?! ;) I decided since it was about 90 degrees out that I would just wear a lace bandeau under it and not a tank. I was very glad I made this choice as we were outside all afternoon. I love the pairing of the top with a simple black short, some layered necklaces, and a few simple rings. I can't wait to wear it with skinny jeans, and layer it up in the fall! Thanks for shopping my closet everyone! You guys got me this great top! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment