Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paper Magazine Event

The other night, I attended Paper Magazine's "Sounds Like Paper" event. Held at the House of Vans in Brooklyn, guests enjoyed free Corona beers & Ben&Jerry's ice cream. An amazing DJ pumped up the crowd while everyone was socializing and/or catching up. I brought my friend Tanuka with me, and we decided to hang out on the skateboard ramps after walking around the venue for awhile.




Mickey Boardman, editorial director of Paper Magazine

On this hot summer night, things got even more heated up when Joe Jonas and Swizz Beatz took the stage performing some of their main hits.

Joe Jonas; thought it was a cool blurry photo

Joe Jonas performing

Unfortunately, I was busy eating ice cream when Swizz Beatz got on stage so I didn't catch any photos or videos - but I also left early so I didn't stay until the event ended. From what I saw, he definitely rocked the night too.

I did, however, get a couple of videos of Joe Jonas performing "Just in Love with You" (my fave of the night) and his new single "See No More", respectively.




Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment