Friday, July 8, 2011

Last date night before surgery

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Mango
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Necklace and Bracelet: Jewelmint
Earrings: Erin Gallagher Jewelry
Cami: Victoria's Secret

I bought my first ever Groupon. Thanks to my sister-in-law passing over the information to me, I was able to get 2 pieces of jewelmint jewelry for the price of 1. I love my new necklace and bracelet!
I also loved my dinner out with the hubs. He took me to a swanky restaurant and then out for some retail therapy. Yes, my husband loves to shop as much as I do! Okay, maybe not as much, but he's smart enough to know happy wife happy life! lol


Update: Sadly (but good for you), this dress no longer fits (i'm down some more weight, and plan to keep it off ;) and it is for sale in my "shop my closet" section!

No comments:

Post a Comment