Thursday, February 9, 2012

Deeper Than Cotton

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to an art event but I was unable to make it last minute. However, I still wanted to share some images (thanks for Luxe PR!). Artist M. Pulcherrimus, debuts the Deeper Than Cotton Collection, with a lovely presentation. This is his first collection that he has released, but surely there are more to come.

This particular collection combines different forms of media that infuses with the arts with current issues. Inspiration for the new collection originates from the idea of eliminating those elements or people that hold us back from attaining our goals. I think he has an interesting eye, and shown in this post are some of my favorite pieces from the collection.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment