Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kenneth Cole/Project Accessory Event

Last night after work, I attended an event at Kenneth Cole. Project Accessory (spinoff of Project Runway) winner, Brian Burkhardt, debuted his unicorn collection exclusively for Kenneth Cole. Host of Project Accessory and named one of the ten most stylish women in Vogue, Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti was also present.

Later on, some of the contestants of Project Accessory arrived as well as Kenneth Cole himself.

If you've watched the show, you might remember that beautiful horn handle created by Brian!
All of the profits from the collection will be donated to AWEARNESS, The Kenneth Cole Foundation, in support of amFAR.

Here are some more images I've taken last night:
All images were taken on my phone via Instagram -- follow me if you have one! @audreyallure

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment