Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammys Red Carpet 2012

Most of you might have watch the Grammy Red Carpet, and there was a lot of lace/embroidery, sequins/sparkle, and sexy cutouts. My favorite of the night was Carrie Underwood in Gomez-Garcia. Absolutely stunning -- she just looks flawless!
My other faves of the night are:
Adele in Giorgio Armani
Corinne Bailey Rae in Christian Siriano
Paris Hilton in Basil Soda
Iffy about Fergie: I really like the bright orange & the silhouette of the dress, but I don't like how it's see through all over & the black undergarments. Black and orange just says Halloween to me.
Katy Perry in Elie Saab. One of my favorite designers, but I don't like the matchy matchy hair.
Worst dressed for me? Nicki Minaj showing up with a Pope -- too reminiscent of Lady Gaga
And Sasha Gradiva -- what is with that gun arm piece?
Who were your fave & least fave looks?

Check below for some New York Fashion Week recaps! More to come soon too :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

[photos from Yahoo Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment