Friday, February 24, 2012

Outfit: Casual Chic

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan: Piperlime, Blouse: Forever 21 (similar), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Victoria's Secret,Swan Bangle: C/O Kristin Hassan, Chain Ring: Tiffany & CO

For a blouse I spent less then $20 on, I sure have been getting a lot of use out of it! (LOVE great finds like that, don't you?!)
I decided to pair it with a flowy cardigan, jeans, boots, and simple accessories to meet up with the family for a dinner. Causal can be chic after all. ;)
In other news, time for a bang trim! I hate when they are too long to wear down but too short to side sweep properly. I think next month I am FINALLY going to get my color done again (last done in August 2011). Obviously staying dark on top (who has time to do touch ups often?), but I think I'll be putting the highlights underneath back in. Thoughts?

*Don't forget all Stiletto and Diaper Bags readers can get 20% off all Kristin Hassan jewelry now through Sunday night by using code LISA20 at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment