Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ivana Helsinki F/W 2012

The Ivana Helsinki Fall/Winter 2012 collection was bright, colorful, quirky, and full of fun prints and textures. I think what describes the collection best is straight from the press card from my seat:

"In those beautiful 70s houses, homes of colorful wallpapers, places with turquoise pools, trays with heavy red and green candles, bowls of raisins, and almond treats, I spent my childhood weekends under the dark wooden table, listening to my mom and dad being part of those passionate conversations. The mysterious scent of French wine, smoking inside, the soft woolen carpet underneath me, those ladies, my aunts and family, walking around my hiding place, wearing bold printed cotton night gowns, golden slippers, young mustache men with corduroy trumpet pants and brave idealistic ideas about world to become."

I was able to get such great photos to share -- thanks to my front row seat! :)












You can see more images on my Facebook page! I also took a video of the finale walk, which you can see below.

Missed any of my previous posts? View my recap on Nolcha Fashion Week & Costello Tagliapetra

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment