Friday, February 10, 2012

Nolcha Fashion Week 2012

a look from Teresa Rosati's collection

Alongside New York Fashion Week is Nolcha Fashion Week (dedicated to independent fashion designers) and the other day I was able to sit through 5 designer collections thanks to Pretentious PR: Teresa Rosati, Megla M, Vassilis Zoulias, Carlos Luna, and Farasha Boutique.

Here are just some snapshots I took of the collections.

Teresa Rosati:


Megla M:
Fun Fact: The brand's name (Megla M.) derives from the designers last name (Megla) and nickname (Matina). Megla, a Greek word which means "made in England", was commonly used by sailors-from the days of yore-who regularly imported luxury fabrics from England to Greece due to their originality and phenomenal quality.


Vassilis Zoulias:



Carlos Luna:


Farasha Boutique:



All beautiful designs but overall, my favorite from the above was probably Vassilis Zoulias -- I loved the extravagant hats and the Parisian sophistication.

You can view more images from each collection on my Facebook page! Check back here tomorrow to see some coverage on a couple of New York Fashion Week shows that I've attended!

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment