Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars Red Carpet 2012

My favorites on the Oscars Red Carpet were Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab and Kate Mara in Jack Guisso.
Others that I like were: Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen

Rooney Mara in Givenchy -- finally, something not black! It's a refreshing look for her and I really like the contrast of her dark hair.

Leslie Mann in Roberto Cavalli -- she claims this dress was so tight that she couldn't move in it, but I do like the beading on it & the way the dress just drops to the floor

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad -- who knows why she was at the Oscars, but she looks incredible in this dress

Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive -- At first, this look seemed dull while I watching the Red Carpet. This probably didn't translate well on television, but looking at photos, it looks amazing & I like the glimmer & color.

and Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace -- she's stunning in pretty much anything but look, she's smiling!
As for worst dressed, I didn't find any look that looked too revolting, though there were some questionable styling choices.

Who were your best & worst picks?

[Photos from Yahoo]

Follow me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment