Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reem Acra F/W 2012

For the Reem Acra show, I had to be at work so I sent Pranesh Barua -- and I'm so jealous, it truly was a beautiful collection. I would love to wear every look. The shimmering gowns are absolutely stunning. Here's a few of my favorite looks:












Missed any of my previous NY Fashion Week 2012 posts? View my personal recap on Nolcha Fashion Week | Costello Tagliapetra | Ivana Helsinki | Marlon Gobel | Yuna Yang | Lyn Devon | Norisol Ferrari | Rolando Santana | Sunhee

Special thanks to Pranesh for covering a couple of shows that I couldn't attend myself!

And here's something to wrap up New York Fashion Week -- it's part 3 of the Sh*t Fashion Girls Say [at New York Fashion Week!] Hilarious :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment