Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sunhee F/W 2012

taken via Instagram, follow me at audreyallure!

Sunhee was one of the designers that have one this year's Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation Awards. Past winners have raised to the top like Peter Som, Proenza Schouler, Richard Chai, Thakoon, Rodarte, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, and Mandy Coon among many others.

The winning designers were hand selected by an elite panel of industry influencers. Ecco Domani gives 7 up-and-coming designers an opportunity to showcase their designs during NY Fashion Week with a $25,000 grant to help create an unforgettable show. It, indeed, was a wonderful show. Here are some images:







There are many more images on my Facebook page!

I also took a video of the finale walk, taken from the front row:

Missed any of my previous NY Fashion Week 2012 posts? View my personal recap on Nolcha Fashion Week | Costello Tagliapetra | Ivana Helsinki | Marlon Gobel | Yuna Yang | Lyn Devon | Norisol Ferrari | Rolando Santana

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment