Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1st Family Holiday Party

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Express (2007)
Tights: Walgreens
Boots: Bakers (2008)
Earrings: Kate Spade (gift)

I had 6 holiday parties to attend this year on 4 different days! You already saw my friends holiday party, so here's what I wore to my first family one. We had a great time. My son ran around dancing and eating cookies, my daughter looked adorable in her Christmas dress, my hubby had to work, and I ran around trying to watch 2 kids in a non child proof place! ;) All and all, good times were had, but I slept really well this night!
I knew I'd be running around a lot so loose comfy clothing was key. I've had this dress for 3 years and it never lets me down. Dressy enough to wear to out, yet cozy enough to not feel like you can't be a mom.
I paired the dress with tights, boots, and my new earrings! How wonderful are these?! I just love them!! I probably could have warn a necklace or bracelet this day, but truth be told I forgot! I hate when I walk out the door and realize I have all the kids stuff but I forgot things like jewelry, perfume, my purse! ;) haa

No comments:

Post a Comment