Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday shopping with the Hubby

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Loft
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Coach
Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory
Purse: Coach

What do 2 parents do when they are baby free for the first time in 5 weeks? Go to the mall and Christmas shop, but kick it off with a bloody Mary of course! :)
I wanted to dress warm, because our mall is outdoors, but I wanted to look nice because I knew we were going to Wild Fire for an appetizer and a drink before we did our shopping. This was the outfit I decided on. I love mixing neutrals, so I really enjoy the navy stripe in this top with the black blazer. I was also overly excited to wear my new Coach earrings! You will be seeing these a LOT people! Are they not just gorgeous?! GUSH! I just love them.

Here's a shot of our delicious drink and one of me and the hubbs by the mall Christmas tree. We had a lovely afternoon! And yes, I know I must seem like a lush, but I've had 2 drinks since I had my little girl and I've posted about them both. I'm just that excited about having a drink while I'm out! Deal with it!!! ;)


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment