Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving: Part 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Target
Cardigan: JC Penny
Jeans: Target
Tank (under shirt): H&M
Necklace: Loft
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Well, I got me some jeans that fit! I actually got 2 pair for $10 each at Target! Great deal huh?! I paired them with this amazing peasant top that I found in the clearance section at Target for $8! Since my hormones are still regulating I still get hot flashes and it's important to wear layers mostly so I can take a few off! ;) This sweater did the trick.
I threw on this multi-chain necklace and my clogs and ran out the door. My dad cooked for me and my brothers and sister (and all 7 of our kids) at his house so it was not a dressy affair at all. I felt cute yet casual for my second Thanksgiving feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment