Wednesday, December 8, 2010

out to dinner=my first martini in 10 months

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top: Loft
Under tank: Target
Jeans: Loft
Belt: Loft
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: self made
Ring: Tiffany & CO

We were going to my sister-in-law and her boyfriend's B-day dinner (their b-days are 2 weeks apart), so I wanted to wear something cute but not real dressy. I loved this outfit! Boyfriend style jeans are the best! They make you feel thin...which I enjoy 4 weeks after having a baby! ;) I paired them with this great pink animal print top and tied it together with a brown belt and clogs. This was a super cute look for a casual dinner out at Weber Grill. I also got to enjoy my first martini in 10 months! It was amazing! I love me a extra dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives!! mmmmm alcohol (insert Homor Simpson voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment