Friday, December 17, 2010

Date Night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Express
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Walgreens
Boots: Colin Stuart
Bracelet: Express
Purse: Express

My hubby took me out to a seafood restaurant for the first time in the 6 years that I've known him! To be fair, he does not like seafood, he's a meat kind of guy! But I love sushi and fish alike so it was high time he gives in and takes me out for some lobster tail! We did just that!
I styled this cute pattern dress with a belt and a brass and beaded bracelet. I do realize that I look like I want to kill someone in this shot, my photographer was messing with me! (silly hubs)
And I know that I told you I would wear my new faux fur on my first date night, however the pattern of the dress with the colors in the fur did not match. I promise I will wear it soon and post it! I know what I'm wearing with it for sure and it will be wore with in the next week or so! PROMISE! ;)

In an unrelated topic, how cute is my husband in this picture below?! I know, I know, I'm a lucky girl. Okay, stop looking at him now, he's a married man!


Photobucket

Also, I am guest blogging on The Capital Barbie today with a great savory recipe! You can find it here! I know I don't generally do lots of recipes, but tis the season right?! To keep up with that theme I will be having cookie week on my blog next week. New cookie recipes daily. Be excited! ;)
I'm never loosing this baby weight. (lowers head while shaking it)

No comments:

Post a Comment