Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve- 2nd and 3rd family parties

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Turtleneck: Victoria's secret
Jean leggings: Kohls
Boots: venus.com (2006)
Faux Fur coat: Asos
Earrings: Coach
Watch: Fossil (gift)

I was meeting up with my hubby at party #3 (gotta love working retail around the holidays huh?) so again, I wanted to wear something I could move around in a lot. I went with an all black look and added a brown boot to mix up my neutrals. I also used my accessories to help with subtle color hints. I went with my purple and gold Coach earrings and my new boyfriend style watch that the hubby got me for Christmas.
I was really happy with this outfit. And my new fur coat went with the look flawlessly! What do you guys think of the faux fur I choose? I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment