Friday, September 9, 2011

Spoil Me Fashion/Samantha House Jewelry Event & Rachel Antonoff

view from penthouse

The other night, after the Yuna Yang presentation, I met with my friend Gisel at the On the Ave Hotel. We attended the Spoil Me Fashion/Samantha House Jewelry champagne party in the penthouse. Guests could get free manicures, snack on delicious cupcakes, and sip on champagne. Despite the rain, it was such a wonderful & intimate event. Furthermore, we get a glimpse of the Samantha House & Spoil Me Fashion collections, which featured exquisite jewelry pieces.

We all also got to take home this gorgeous necklace & ring of our choice! I've already received plenty of comments on them after wearing them for a day. The necklace has become my favorite jewelry piece of the moment.
_________________________________

The next day (yesterday), I attended the Rachel Antonoff presentation. She's one of my favorite designers & her presentations are always visually entertaining. I couldn't wait to see what she's come up with this season. Guests were welcomed to the Antonoff Manor. Models were placed in sketched "rooms" which seemed like a haunted mansion. The whole collection was actually inspired by Wednesday Addams! Though the theme was dark, the collection was very much on the brighter color palette. It was definitely like entering an edgy dollhouse.


_________________________________
Click images to enlarge. All photos were taken by me. I have many more images posted on my Facebook fan page.

Follow me on Twitter @audreyallure to get updated where I am during NY Fashion Week & stay tuned for more upcoming posts! I will be attending plenty of shows this week & will definitely share the experience with you :)

Previous NY Fashion Week S/S 2012 Posts: Matt Bernson | Number:Lab/Yuna Yang

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment