Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LBC at Canopy Club plus amazing ring deal for SADBBLOG readers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Victoria's Secret
Lace Shorts: Lulus
Tights: Modcloth
Boots: Colin Stuart
Necklace: Express
Earrings: Kate Spade
Ring: Kristin Hassan

Since I can not even contain myself long enough to talk about the show, I will tell you first about this amazing ring deal! Kristin Hassan has given us a code to receive this ring for $3 off! It's retail price is $12 which means the first 5 people to order will get this ring for $9!!! Hurry, it's first come first serve and there are only 5 rings left! Use the code SADBlog at checkout. Offer good until tonight at 10:00pm and as always, Kristin offers free shipping on all orders!

okay, now back to the Lucky Boys show. I went down to UofI on Friday night to see my hubby's band play. The show was so fun and I got to hang out with the lovely Abby so it made my night even better! What do you guys think of this outfit? I really loved the pattern mixing of the short and tights but I kept it all black at the same time. I also found myself OBSESSED with this ring. I got so many compliments on it and I was playing around with it all night. Hope you love it as much as I do!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment