Monday, September 26, 2011

Wrigley post and giveway

I was contacted by Wrigley a couple of weeks ago and asked to participate in a fall challenge. There are 2 parts to this. I first received a bag of candy and gum to help inspire me.
Photobucket
This posed the question How do these Wrigley products "inspire" your look for fall? At first I was like, they don't! But then I started to think about it and where I pull my inspiration from when i usually get dressed. I generally get dressed to music or go for a look that I've seen in a magazine or other fashion blog and put my own spin on it.
I realized that after looking at all the colors, patterns, and textures of the items above, that I was very inspired!! Here are the candy's that got the wheels turning:
Photobucket
I loved the neon colors of the skittles blenders and the colors on the box of 5 swerve tropical flavor gum! Then tropical got me thinking about birds, then I started thinking about animals and animal print and that brought me to this skirt! I really enjoy the color and texture combo here!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Victoria's Secret (2010)
Skirt: Victoria's Secret (2010)
Belt: Urban Outfitters (2009)
Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (2009)
Silver Ring: Lia Sophia
Cream Ring: American Eagle (2007)
Earrings: Jewelmint

Now here's the super amazing 2nd part, for participating in the challenge I was also given a Rebecca Minkoff bag (the MAC bag valued at $295!!), filled with Wrigley products, for myself to keep or to giveaway. Of course I'm giving it to one of my loyal readers!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
To enter:
Follow my blog here on google and leave a comment below telling me you do so!
For additional entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Tweet about this giveaway
Add me to your blog roll (3 extra entries)
Leave a comment below for each that you do! Thanks and good luck. The winner will be announced Oct. 5th at 7:00am.

I would also like to disclose that the free product and Rebecca Minkoff bag were courtesy of Wrigley, but that it did not influence any opinions expressed in my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment