Friday, September 16, 2011

I don't know how she does it

I was graciously invited to see a pre-screening of the new Sarah Jessica Parker movie "I Don't Know How She Does It" by Kristin. Of course I had to go, I never pass up a girls night in the city! ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Forever 21 (swap C/O Kaitlyn)
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Tank: Target
Skinny Jeans: Express
Shoes: Forever 21
Ring: Charming Charlie
Bracelet: Jewelmint
Earrings: Self made (you can get a pair of your own in real or faux pearls from Erin Gallagher Jewelry)
Purse: Creatively Yours

I had such a fun time and the movie was adorable! I really wish they would have dressed SJP's character better, she was a little frumpy and who said working moms have to be frumpy?! ;) Plus it's SJP so you kind of expect there to be some awesome fashion, alas, there was not. Either way it was a lovely night away and I got to hang with 2 fellow blogger moms! You can check out Kristin's blog here and Diandra's website (where you can click through to her blog) here!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment