Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you coat?

It's that time of year again folks, yes, it's coat time! Since I've spent the last 3 years making babies none of my coats fit. It's sad but exciting at the same time because this year I get to buy a new coat. I think I may get 2! ;) I'm loving the belted coats with the fur hoods, I'm loving the bold colored ones, but I'm also digging the poncho coats! What's a girl to do? What's your favorite? Who else is coat shopping this year?


How do you coat?





Karl donoghue
¥170,100 - hfm.co.jp

Alexander wang
$6,500 - barneys.com

Burberry black coat
$2,140 - stylebop.com

Coat
$695 - orlakiely.com

Missoni collarless jacket
$675 - my-wardrobe.com

Canvas jacket
€240 - webstore.scotch-soda.com

Biba waterproof coat
£195 - houseoffraser.co.uk

ASOS reversible coat
$183 - asos.com

Hobbs coat
£110 - johnlewis.com

Vila waterproof coat
£82 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Coat
£20 - cutejapanesefashion.com

Vero Moda Very leather poncho
€120 - welikefashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment