Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ABC Family/Jane By Design Challenge #3 - Handbags!

So I made it to the 3rd challenge! Thanks to all of my lovely supporters! xo

Challenge #3: "Find the purse that best represents you. Post a photo to your blog & tell your readers why this purse conveys the very essence of who you are."

I think you all gorgeous readers already know my love for satchels. It's the type of handbag that I can't resist - heck, if I see a stunning one on someone else down the street, I will definitely ogle at it. Plus, aren't those tassels so fun? :)

Did you know that satchels were originally used for school books? It was most popular in the 17th century & it actually predates the backpack. What would that say about me? Hmm, well I am a big geek & I've always loved going to school and learning about something new. I usually put my studies and work before anything else, but that may also have been because of my upbringing.

I also love the simplicity and sophistication of this particular bag. It's what I aspire to be and hope that's what my image conveys. The classiness & vintage-esque of it attracts me as well. I can always draw inspiration from past decades - especially from films of the 50s, good oldie tunes, and hearing stories from previous generations.

The beautiful bag is such a great size -- perfect for fitting all of my things around & has lots of compartments inside, which I love because I definitely need organization in my life. Yes, there are a few times when spaces around the house show my items are all over the place (but hey! I know where everything is), but when it comes down to my work space or my handbag - everything is completely neat & tidy. I guess that just shows you where my creative side (go leftys!) mixes in with my Type A personality.

So what bags represent you the best?
Want to be ABC Family's Trendsetter of the Week? Stop by the Jane by Design Facebook wall & leave a comment stating what bag best represents you & remember to mention Audrey Allure for it to count!

If you help me win the style challenge, I have the chance to pick one of YOU to be featured on ABC Family as Trendsetter of the Week :) (If you already commented for me in the past challenges, I would so love it if you can do again for this challenge!) & spread the word! I need all the help I can get :) Thanks in advance & thank you so much for your support--let's prove that I have the best readers!

P.S. Check out this exclusive clip from the upcoming Jane by Design show, premiering Jan 3, for some inspiration!


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment