Friday, December 16, 2011

Country Outfitter Durango Cowboy Boots

Country Outfitter, a retailer of durango boots sent me these durango crush slouch-i-tude boots to review. Super cute, no? At first, I was a bit intimidated by how pointy the toes are since I don't own that any boots with that silhouette - heels, yes but boots, my first pointy-toe ones! I tried them on and I was instantly surprised by how incredibly comfortable they are. Plus, that chain is a lovely detail & there's also option to remove it if I want to.

The color is great as well. It's perfect to go along with almost anything (although I was crushing on a tan pair), but I thought the brown ones would allow me to wear it all year round. I definitely look forward to wearing these cuties more often :)

*I was sent these boots as compensation for this post.
_____________________
If you've missed my shopping haul video for the ABC Family/Jane by Design Style Challenge #1 - check my post here! Will be posting for challenge #2 tomorrow :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment