Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blue Suede Shoes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer: Express, Top: Stylemint, Jeans: Guess, Shoes: Lulus, Bracelet: Kristin Hassan, Ring: Tiffany & CO, Earrings: C/O Shopjules

I want to start out by saying shame on me! I was given these amazing blue suede shoes for Christmas last year, and this is the first time I have worn them (I'm so sorry Kaitlyn!).
I love them! I was going through my shoe boxes and came across these at the bottom of my pile. SCORE!
This is what I wore to meet up with some friends for pizza night. I can't believe how well behaved our kids were this night so myself and the hubs had a great time catching up with our friends from out of town. What more can what out of life? Great friends, well behaved children, and great shoes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment