Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies: Cookie #2

These are the BEST EVER!!! I made these last year (but not gluten free) so I counted them out of this years line up. Thankfully Dana Vasey was nice enough to share Paula Dean's gluten free recipe with me!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe:

Ingredients

  • 1 large egg (I used omega-3)
  • 1 cup smooth peanut butter (I used organic salted)
  • 1 cup sugar (I used raw sugar)
  • 30 chocolate Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped 

Directions

Heat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a mixer bowl, beat together the egg, peanut butter, and sugar until a dough forms.
Shape the dough into small balls and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss in the middle of each cookie.
Transfer to a rack and cool.

* 2 more cookies again tomorrow at 7:00am and 5:00pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment