Monday, December 19, 2011

A "made for you" dress

I was recently contacted by eShakti and given a product sample to review. eShakti.com is an online store that allows custom changes in the style of your garment (ie. sleeve, neckline, length). "Shakti means power in Sanskrit. eShakti therefore means the power of the Net. We believe the Internet empowers customers and helps companies be customer-centered."
After searching around the site I decided on the Banded waist cotton poplin dress. Then I was able to alter the dress to my taste! I took the length up a bit and sent in my measurements. Here is the finished product:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: c/o eShakti, Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Jewelmint, Bangle: c/oKristin Hassan, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Tights: Target, Broach: Express, Ring: Judith Jack

eShakti ships to US and Canada and all custom orders go out within 3 business days! I've got to say, I'm a fan. I also love the prices as most products range from $49 to $90.
I wore my new red dress to my first of 5 Christmas parties. It was perfect! Just the right length for toting the kids around and bending to do presents. Truth be told I felt a little like I belonged on the Mad Men set this day ;)

**Starting tomorrow there will be 2 posts a day leading up to Christmas (1st at 7:00am and 2nd at 5:00pm). I am having a bit of a cookie week again this year and have lots of yummy treats to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment