Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Animal print and sparkles

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater and shorts: Urban Outfitters, Necklace, heart ring, and bow bracelet: Jewelmint, Tights: Lulus, Belt and Clutch: Forever 21, Shoes: Jessica Simpson

I was in the city on Saturday night and this was what I wore. We met up with 3 other couples and had some yummy eats, saw a stand up comedy show, and then got bottle service at Y Bar. The night was beyond fun!
I decided to be brand loyal this night. My jewelry was all Jewelmint, my clothes Urban Outfitters, and accessories Forever 21.
I just love how sparkles look with animal print! Maybe I just love the idea of mixing 2 things that wouldn't seem normal to put together.

**Make sure to tune into Windy City Live this morning! I will be on around 9:30 as a model wearing Rent the Runway clothes and jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment