Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dea rosa

I was asked to check out the new collection Dea Rosa and give my honest opinion of what I thought of it. Okay! I love me a great bag, why not check out a new collection?!

Here is a little information about the collection:
Handcrafted in Milan, Italy, Dea Rosa evokes an understated glamour that effortlessly combines style and substance. We unveil to our favorite bloggers a collection of exotic skin handbags that echoes your style sensibility: an understated glamour that effortlessly combines style and substance. Strong shapes softened by texture and palette. A subtle clutch that easily works for lunch in New York and dinner in Milan. Inspired and enhanced by the travels of Creative Director Andria Mitsakos Dea Rosa embraces freedom.

I was actually asked to review my favorite bag, but after looking at the collection, you can't make me choose just 1!! Here are my 3 favorites:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SWOON!!!! I love this collection, it is definitely major! These bags retail from $340-$1550 and I can't wait to see what they come out with next! I love how they mix color, texture, metals, and fur (I didn't choose of of the fur bags, but they have them), it's truly amazing.
For more on Dea Rose, you can check out their website, blog, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment