Friday, December 2, 2011

Grabbing a drink with a fellow blogger

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater, Leggings, Clutch, and Wedges: Express, Tank: Target, Necklace: Self made, Chain ring: Tiffanys & CO, Ring: Judith Jack
I feel like an Express mannequin. ;) The sweater and wedges are from this year, the leggings are from last year, and the clutch was from 3 years ago. I guess Express consistently makes me happy!
I met up with a fellow Chicago blogger Mariposa from Clever Clipper on Tuesday night. I had such a fun time!! It's cool to make new friends at this stage of my life, and lets be honest, you can never have too many great people in your life!
Mariposa and myself (and a few other ladies) have very exciting things happening next week. More info on that tomorrow..... yes, I am keeping you in suspense.. ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment