Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Date Night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Victoria's Secret, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Jewelmint, Bracelet: c/o Kristin Hassan, Bag: Michael Kors

These shoes are my new LOVE! Okay, I realize that 6 inch heels are not for everyone, but I could run laps in these. Plus I love how they are silver and gold so they go with everything. (Did I mention I also own these in blush color as well? see LOVE!)
I wore them out to dinner and a movie with the hubby and 6 hours later, my feet still felt good. That doesn't happen in some on my 3 inch heels people! Nothing better then cozy shoes that are gorgeous too.
Since my feet had so much bling, I went with an over sized turtleneck, some jean leggings, and a red lip. Perfect for a date night with my other love, Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment