Thursday, December 15, 2011

ABC Family/Jane By Design Style Challenge #1

Hi there, lovelies! So you all may know that I have been chosen as one of the participants of ABC Family/Jane by Design's Style Challenge. Winner will get mentioned in the new TV show (which will premiere Jan 3 at 9PM, btw), and be promoted on the ABC Family website.

So, contestants were all sent a huge trunk full of props all numbered (still no idea what I'll be doing with each one yet). Challenges will be sent to us twice a week giving us further instructions for each prop.

The first challenge was to use the $50 gift card, go shopping, and create a shopping haul video. So voilà! Here is my video:

Of course I had to add music ;) The song is called "Boom" by Anjulie.
_______________________
I would really appreciate it if you show me a video of YOUR recent shopping haul, and share it with Jane By Design. Make sure you mention that "Audrey Allure sent me!" so it counts :) When you do, I will help promote your video & blog on my Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr accounts!

(Or you can leave a comment on their Facebook wall, saying "Audrey Allure sent me!" or mention my blog in a comment.) Pretty please? It would help so much :)

Thanks so much in advance! ♥

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment