Saturday, December 3, 2011

Handbag Heaven

pictures taken by Pranesh Barua

cardigan -- Express // snakeskin-printed shirt -- Express // skirt -- Go Jane
boots
-- Go Jane // tights -- ?? // necklace -- Rachel Roy
handbag
-- Handbag Heaven

I had the delightful opportunity to review this lovely handbag from Handbag Heaven. Okay, so I may have one too many satchels but I just can't resist this type of bag! It was actually bigger & roomier than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise. I also chose it in navy instead of black because I felt it gave it a more modern feel to it, and it still goes with pretty much everything!

snakeskin-printed shirt -- Express // jeggings -- Forever 21
boots -- Go Jane // necklace -- Rachel Roy // handbag -- Handbag Heaven

So for a more casual look, I swapped my heeled boots for a more comfortable pair & my skirt for some jeggings. The first outfit was what I actually wore to the Assembled Conference earlier this month. This second outfit is what I wore recently, just having a relaxing weekend at home (finally done with classes for the semester!). Without realizing it, I wore the same Rachel Roy necklace - totally loving it since I received it to wear for Lucky Shops. Anyway, the bag still came in handy for anything I needed. It actually has two compartments when you open it with a zip pocket inside along with two other small pockets for your phone/keys/misc. It also has a zip pocket on the outside on the back -- definitely one of my favorite features on a handbag to grab something easily.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment