Saturday, December 10, 2011

t+j Designs

I received these beautiful earrings from t+j designs. It's the crystal bauble earrings from their Fall collection. They're my absolute favorite pair of earrings at the moment. I just adore the colors of the gems, and love the uniqueness of the cluster look. They're the perfect size to wear everyday at work, but fun enough to wear on a night out.
taken with my Macbook, hence the blurriness

t+j is a jewelry line that was started by two sisters. You may recognize the owners as Tiffany from I Am Style-ish, and Jen from Red Soles and Red Wine. They both believe that accessories are what really completes a woman's outfit & they definitely do offer affordable, stylish, and glamorous jewelry pieces. t+j has various items ranging from bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings. t+j Designs' most recent collection, the Luxe Collection, features stunning choices of gold & silver pieces.

Below are some of my other favorite picks: the white Pyramid bracelet, the Three Stone statement ring, and the Rose Gold Topaz pendant


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment