Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Unestablish Xmas Wishlist Picks

Unestablish is a multi-label online retailer that offers adorable clothing for both men & women. They offer free worldwide shipping and around the clock customer service - big plus in my book! Unestablish also adds new product daily. My top three picks which I would love to add to my Christmas wishlist are pictured in this post.

Above is the KLING Dress Edware, and below are the Lara Fin Dress and the Colette Suit Dress. They made my list because lately I've been looking for fun pieces to wear at work, and I think these three fit the bill, not to mention they're all super cute! :)
____________________________________
By the way, just to let all of you know, I have been accepted as one of the ABC Family/Jane by Design Style Challenge participants! Challenges will be sent to me twice a week, and the first one is to spend the $50 gift card & record a shopping haul video, so stayed tuned for one of my first appearances in a video on my blog :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment