Thursday, December 8, 2011

CBN Rent the Runway party

Photobucket
Tuesday I attended the fabulous CBN Rent the Runway party at Maxine Salon in Chicago. Everyone got their hair done in a beautiful braided styles for the night!
Everything was so gorgeous, the food that was being passed around was amazing, and the drinks were flowing. I got to wear the David Meister dress I had worn on Windy City Live earlier that day (can you even get sick of a sequin dress?!).
I just love the Chicago Blogger Network events. Something about being in a room with a bunch a people that all do a similar thing as you just feels like home. ;) It was great seeing so many bloggers out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So fun ladies! It was very nice meeting so many new people and great to see the ones that I already know and love!

**WE recorded a segment for NBC's 24/7 that will air 1-8-11 at 12:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment