Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tasty Thursdays: Tinsel Bellini

The following drink recipe for the "Tinsel Bellini" comes from Marie Claire. To make a drink for one, you'll need:
  • 2 oz. HPNOTIQ
  • 1 oz. limoncello
  • 1 oz. Champagne
  • Splash of lime juice
Directions:
Rim the Champagne flute with a light coat of sugar. Pour chilled HPNOTIQ, limoncello, and Champagne into the champagne flute. Add a splash of lime juice.
______________________________
By the way, for those of you missed my announcement yesterday, I have been accepted as one of the ABC Family/Jane by Design Style Challenge participants! Challenges will be sent to me twice a week, and the first one is to spend the $50 gift card & record a shopping haul video, so stayed tuned for one of my first appearances in a video on my blog :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment